Aims & Objectives
The aim of the Forum is to create in the long run, a platform for businesswomen to share their experiences and know-how, to discuss new ideas, to identify business opportunities and to link business partners.
In addition to the above, the project is expected to create an environment to enhance the role of businesswomen to contribute effectively to the economies of the OIC Countries, as well as to:
- Build the Businesswomen / entrepreneurs’ capacities to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Promote and market the services being offered by the businesswomen through ICCIABIN portal (www.icciabin.org).
- Enhance and highlight the role of businesswomen in major regional and international conferences and events.
- Create awareness about value addition and product diversification.
- Build a network with businesswomen locally, regionally and globally.
- Provide a range of services for young entrepreneurs, like training and counseling.
- Recognize and reward the keen efforts that businesswomen of OIC countries are offering to contribute to their economies.
- Discuss challenges being faced by women entrepreneurs to better market access in OIC Countries.